Our average processing time (not including shipping times) runs at about 2-3 weeks.
All shipments need a minimium of 2-4 weeks to process. These dates depend on how busy we are, and how many items are being ordered. This does not include shipping.
During checkout, you will be given the option to pick your ship date. Please choose a date. This ship date will show on your invoice. We will ship your order either before or on this date, depending on how busy we are.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All clothing and accessories are made in-house by our team. We pride ourselves in the fact, that this company and all of its' products are Made in America.
We source our fabrics, and notions through various american fabric companies. Our fabric choices are based on the quality, and fiber content that we associate to be best suited for children's clothing.
Our patterns are sourced from various different mom-entrepreneurs all over the world.
We always try to work with our customers for a special occasion. Please email us with your request at email@example.com. Check out our Order Status to see the next available ship date.
At Kinder Kouture we love to create unique pieces with our customers, however this usually results in lengthy dialogue and miscommunication. So we opted instead to offer the following as far as customizations:
- The item of clothing must be one of our patterns or designs, or exist in our inventory.
- The item of clothing must be a fabric already in our inventory.
Please note that fabric is ordered up to a 1 year ahead of shipping. All fabrics are ordered wholesale. We will not shop or support illegally sold fabrics on forums or in groups, nor do we buy retail fabrics in shops or department stores.
All packages are shipped USPS First Class unless the buyer chooses another option.
We offer USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express, and UPS. Depending on how quickly the buyer chooses to receive the package these methods take anywhere from 2-5 days.
Please note that only Priority Mail offers $100 insurance. Customers will have the option to choose insurance during checkout. Seller does not offer insurance on any package.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
- Shipping costs are based on weight. This is automatically calculated during checkout. We cannot tell you how much shipping will cost, without knowing exactly what you are ordering and where it is going.
- Customs and Duty charges are the responsibility of the buyer. All international orders should expect to be contacted by Customs. Please provide your telephone number when placing an order, so they can contact the buyer. Should you deny any charges, your order will be considered 'abandoned' and will not be refunded or replaced.
- We DO NOT accept responsibility for missing or lost packages shipped overseas. Please consider insurance if you are worried about packages getting lost. All Priority Mail includes insurance.
Should your order contain any back-order items, your entire order will be held and shipped in its entirety.
- WE WILL NOT ALTER CUSTOMS FORMS to reflect a value different than the amount paid by the purchaser as doing so is a federal offense.
Options for shipping are as follows:
USPS International Ground: takes about 4-6 weeks to arrive. Cheapest option. No insurance. No tracking.
USPS International PRIORITY MAIL: Delivery 2-3 weeks. Insurance up to $50.00. Tracking is available.
USPS International OVERNIGHT/EXPRESS: 1 week delivery.
Returns and Exchanges
At this time, we do not offer returns, casual refunds, or discounts. Each product page offers a size guide, and we ask that you pay particular attention to these measurements. If you have any questions, please chat with us. We are happy to help. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with US Consumer Law and our Site Policy, which is accepted by the customer at the point of purchase, we are not required to provide an exchange or refund if you make a wrong selection, or change your mind.
Exchanges are not not given for measurements being slightly off compared to the size chart, or a slight variation of print. We are a handmade clothing business, and each item is individually different.
If we do allow for a return/exchange, please email us for a return label. You will have an answer within 24 hours.
We will gladly exchange your item for a larger or smaller size. Please note that price variations will have to be paid by buyer, as well as credit card transaction costs. Only one exchange per item will be authorized. Products must be unwashed, unworn, and new with tags.
Exchanges are not not given for measurements being slightly off compared to the size chart, a slight variation, a loose button, a button falling off, or a loose thread.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- Mail Kinder Kouture products back to this address.
Kinder Kouture , 4021 Buttonbush Drive, Milton, FL 32583
- Email us at support@kinderkoutureclothing to notify us of a size exchange. We only allow one exchange, so it is important to check the size chart before ordering. We will book the next available slot for you. No Exchange will be shipped until the returned product is received by Kinder Kouture.
No problem. We are always willing to help as long as we can. All we ask is that you contact us within seven days before we begin processing your order.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …