Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
What shipping carriers do you use?
- We use USPS First Class Mail, which includes a Tracking Number, but No insurance.
- Priority Mail is offered as an upgrade, and does include a free $50 insurance coverage for lost or stolen packages.
- Express Shipping is also available.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Shipping prices available during checkout. All prices are based on weight and customer's choice on service requested. Options available include:
- First Class Mail will take up to 4 weeks to deliver.
- Priority Mail usually arrives within 14 days.
- Overnight/Express Mail: Up to 7 days for delivery.
Please note: I, THE SELLER, AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES ONCE THEY HAVE LEFT MY PRESENCE AND HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO MY CUSTOMER(S).
The seller does not guarantee shipment, nor provide insurance for any packages. All Priority Mail shipments are insured for up to $50.00. The seller does not bear the burden of theft, or missing packages once the package has been delivered to the address given by the buyer.
We try our best to keep all customers informed about their packages by sending them tracking numbers, and Shipment Receipts. Kinder Kouture is not responsible for tracking any packages, or filing any claims. All buyers pay for shipping and therefore in the case of missing packages or claims are solely responsible for the loss or theft of a package. Please call your local Post Office to file a claim on a missing package. They will most likely be more then happy to help you. Otherwise, we recommend calling the USPS 1800 number for further information.