Welcome to Kinder Kouture Clothing
Thank you for visiting with us. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and hope that you feel comfortable on our website. Please be sure to email us or chat with us anytime if you should have any questions.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal are accepted forms of payment. We also offer a Layaway Plan and Apple Pay for those of you that prefer these forms of payment.
- All orders take a minimium of 2-3 weeks to finish.
- All Ready-To-Ship items will ship within 3-5 business days.
- If you need to make a deadline, please contact us. There are times when we can squeeze in another dress.
- Check out our Calendar to see how busy we are.
- More then 2 items = additional 10-14 days.
- Easter and Christmas Ship times = 4-6 weeks
- Please include measurements of your child and dates in the notes of your order. This is the only way we can keep track of important information.
The calendar shows you an approx. date range of when we hope to work on your order. This is not the date your order will ship. Please remember that we try very hard to stick to our calendar, but we must remain flexible. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email.
By law we are required to collect 7.5% tax from all Florida Residents.
- All parcels are mailed on Fridays.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING and use USPS First Class Mail, which includes a Tracking Number, but No insurance.
- Priority Mail is offered as an upgrade, and does include $50 insurance coverage for lost or stolen packages.
- Express Shipping is also available.
- INTERNATIONAL - We will ship anywhere in the world, but you will need to contact us regarding shipping prices. Each package will vary in weight and price. We will give you all options. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us for a quote.
- THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES ONCE THEY HAVE LEFT OUR WAREHOUSE AND HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO THE CUSTOMER(S).
The seller does not guarantee shipment, nor provide insurance for any packages. All Priority Mail shipments are insured for up to $50.00. The seller does not bear the burden of theft, or missing packages once the package has been delivered to the address given by the buyer.
It is our wish that you are completely happy with your purchase from Kinder Kouture. If an item is defective or there has been an error on our part, we will do all that we can to make it right and keep you happy! However, please understand that due to the nature of our small handmade business, the folowing policies will hold true:
- Returns are accepted within 7 days after you receive the item in exchange for a store credit only.
- No returns, exchanges, or store credits are allowed after 14 days of original ship date.
- All returned items must be in un-used condition and original packaging. Any items that have been used or laundered will not be accepted and returned to you at your expense.
- Please note: All shipping charges (including for returns or exchanges) are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded by Kinder Kouture.
- Custom cut items or discounted items are NOT returnable. We thank you in advance for understanding that we are a small company and cannot absorb such costs.
- Should you make a return, we suggest insurance and a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages or accept COD returns.
- Kinder Kouture reserves the right to accept returns at our discretion.
- Our items are intended for personal use and we reserve the right to limit the number of allowable returns. Unopened packages marked "return to sender" will no longer be accepted. We reserve the right to keep these packages or mail them back at the buyer's expense.